Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 19:31:33 UTC

Re: what happened to the Spanish models?

It is unfortunate that there isn't an open corpus of Spanish available for
training models.  I looked around for something, but nothing easily
accessible is coming up. We should keep our eyes out for it.

-Jason

--
Jason Baldridge
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics