Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/05 18:12:09 UTC

classes complied by plexus-compiler-plugin get 'source not found' problem in eclipse class file editor

Hi,
  I just find a bug in plexus-compiler-plugin. All classes complied by
plexus-compiler-plugin will get 'source not found' problem in eclipse class
file editor which is opened when you access the jar file containing the
compiled classes even though you have source jar associated with the jar
file. I do not know where to report this bug. This bug has been around and
bothered me for many years. Today, I finally find out why I always get the
'source not found' for all jars genered by me. Some guy met the same probem
as mine, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg80120.html for his
observation on this problem.

Regards,
Rice

Re: classes complied by plexus-compiler-plugin get 'source not found' problem in eclipse class file editor

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
Some typo on my last message. The plugin causing problem is
plexus-compiler-eclipse.