Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rajendra Kumar Sahoo <ra...@spaneos.com> on 2017/07/19 04:41:03 UTC

Issue while adding extra content to an existing Pdf.

Hello,

I am using PdfBox to generate pdf in with an existing Pdf containing the
template which has to be used for every Pdf that i want to generate.

But When i try to load the template pdf and wants to write something in
it, all previous contains were removed.

So i want both the content should be shown.

Please suggest any solution for it.

Thanks and Regards

Rajendra kumar sahoo

Re: Issue while adding extra content to an existing Pdf.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
I forgot to mention "of the PDPageContentStream class constructor".

If it doesn't work, please ask again but provide all the missing info.
Good luck.

Tilman

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,