Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jean Ro <je...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/07 20:13:51 UTC

New developer

Hi,

I am looking for instructions on how to contribute as a developer.  Can you please send me the information URL?

Thanks.

Re: New developer

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi Jean,

Heath is right, but also please read that guide:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html

-Matthias

Re: New developer

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
That's one way to get started.  Look at existing bugs and help out
with patches.

Another is if you have a good idea for a MyFaces component that you
would like to contribute.  You can submit it to the list (I recommend
the user's list for wider distribution) and ask if there is interest
in your idea.

sean

Re: New developer

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.