Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 02:20:24 UTC

Re: ICU build issue on Mac OS X Leopard i686

Are you referring to this library?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/depends/libs/macosx.x86/

It has been a while since I built that. So, you're trying to get the
x86_64 version built?

As I recall, I had to patch something in the 3.4 build script, that
was fixed in the later release. Try diffing the make files or look at
what macports did.

-Nathan

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
So what is left for you to tackle with the dependencies?
You must be getting quite close now?

I'd like to help -- just send me a macbook ;-)

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.