Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by k deepthi <kd...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/09/17 13:10:24 UTC

Header in PDF page using XSL-FO

Hi All,
I have a requirement of some content in the header of page to come in first page only and should not be repeated in all pages. Please suggest me a best solution for the same.

Regards
Deepthi.K.

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage.. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

Re: Header in PDF page using XSL-FO

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
k deepthi a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I have a requirement of some content in the header of page to come in
> first page only and should not be repeated in all pages. Please
> suggest me a best solution for the same.
>
> Regards
> Deepthi.K.

Hi,
what you need is to use a couple of
fo:conditional-page-master-reference, the 1st with the property
page-position="first".
See attached FO.

HTH,
Pascal