Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/04/23 15:50:21 UTC

[Validator] Request for Sandbox committer access

Hi, as per this thread -
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/102683
I was wondering if I could have commit access to the Commons Validator
sandbox, to help out with the JSR-303 Bean Validation implementation, to
go along with the API I'm working on over in the Apache Geronimo Specs
project?
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.cvs/35974

I am currently a committer and PMC member on Apache Geronimo and a
contributor to Apache OpenJPA.
	Apache Id:  dwoods

You can view my recent OpenJPA activity on Nabble -
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=166296
and my recent Geronimo activity on Nabble -
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=dwoods&sort=date&local=y&forum=136

Thanks,
Donald Woods

Re: [Validator] Request for Sandbox committer access

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks.

-Donald

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Donald,
>>
>> Donald Woods wrote:
>>
>>> Any questions?
>>>
>>> I'm already implementing the API over in Geronimo -
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4619
>>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-validation_1.0_spec/
>>>
>>> and would like to help with the implementation, either in the Commons
>>> sandbox or in the Apache Labs.
>>
>> sorry, I think you mail simply slipped in the traffic. Yes, our policy is
>> that every Apache committer can have access to the Commons sandbox. I'll
>> have a look who can set this up for you.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Yup, the Chair and others who can grant sandbox karma probably just
> missed the email.

Done.

Hen

Re: [Validator] Request for Sandbox committer access

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Donald,
>
> Donald Woods wrote:
>
>> Any questions?
>>
>> I'm already implementing the API over in Geronimo -
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4619
>>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-validation_1.0_spec/
>>
>> and would like to help with the implementation, either in the Commons
>> sandbox or in the Apache Labs.
>
> sorry, I think you mail simply slipped in the traffic. Yes, our policy is
> that every Apache committer can have access to the Commons sandbox. I'll
> have a look who can set this up for you.

<snip/>

Yup, the Chair and others who can grant sandbox karma probably just
missed the email.

-Rahul

Re: [Validator] Request for Sandbox committer access

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Donald,

Donald Woods wrote:

> Any questions?
>
> I'm already implementing the API over in Geronimo -

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-validation_1.0_spec/

> and would like to help with the implementation, either in the Commons
> sandbox or in the Apache Labs.

sorry, I think you mail simply slipped in the traffic. Yes, our policy is
that every Apache committer can have access to the Commons sandbox. I'll
have a look who can set this up for you.

Cheers,
Jörg

Re: [Validator] Request for Sandbox committer access

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Any questions?