Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Hiller, Dean" <De...@nrel.gov> on 2013/07/29 19:24:49 UTC

make cassandra-cli use 7197 for JMX instead?

I start nodetool with

Cassandra-cli –p 9158 but it gives warnings about not displaying all information because my JMX port is on 7197 instead of 7199 which is in use by another process.  How do I make cassandra-cli connect to 7197 for the JMX stuff (right now it connets into another process which really hoses it up and it crashes in that case instead of nice connection refused warnings and staying up).

Thanks,
Dean

Re: make cassandra-cli use 7197 for JMX instead?

Posted by "Hiller, Dean" <De...@nrel.gov>.
Ugh, how did I miss that one, it was in the cassandra-cli --helpŠ.never
mind.

Dean