Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mark Copper <mc...@titaninterface.com> on 2009/04/22 06:21:18 UTC

config? internal_redirect wants internal_re.al

Hi,

I'm getting the following error in response to a call to
internal_redirect of Apache2::SubRequest:
   Can't locate auto/Apache2/Request/internal_re.al in @INC
which, of course, it won't since, on my Debian Lenny system,
   /usr/lib/perl5/auto/Apache2
doesn't even have a Request subdirectory.

This question came up 4 years ago in the Mason users list, and Jonathan
Swartz suggested it might be a mod_perl configuration issue.

The only thing is, I have 2 virtual hosts using the same configuration
and the same code.  Redirects work fine for one and not the other.
(Well, OK, machines are deterministic and there is some difference that
escapes me.)

Does anyone have a suggestion how to go about addressing this problem?

My server looks like this:
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
mod_apreq2-20051231/2.6.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0

and the Apache location is
<LocationMatch "\.html$">
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler MyApp::Mason
   DefaultType text/html
</LocationMatch>

Thank you.

Mark

Re: config? internal_redirect wants internal_re.al

Posted by Mark Copper <mc...@titaninterface.com>.
Thank you.  Adding "use Apache2::SubRequest ();" to my startup.pl solves
the problem, and it explains the divergent behavior between the two
virtual hosts.

Mark

Posted by Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca>.