Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Daniel Lang <dl...@leo.org> on 2004/10/09 14:37:39 UTC

Re: Apache mirrors removed

Hi Joshua,

Joshua Slive wrote on Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:20:07AM -0400:

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Daniel Lang wrote:
> >If you remove the mirror, please remove it temporary such that
> >it can be easily re-added after I confirm that the problem is solved.
>
> Sure.  Please just let us know when you are stable again.

So, meanwhile ftp.leo.org has been stable again for several
weeks, and also the problem with apache and httpd access
has been resolved. Please check if all requirements are met
to have {ftp,http}://ftp.leo.org/ re-added to the Apache
mirror list.

Cheers,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - May His Shadow fall upon thee -
 Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 2600 8122 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/

Re: Apache mirrors removed

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 09.10.2004, at 14:37, Daniel Lang wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> Joshua Slive wrote on Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:20:07AM -0400:
>>
>> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Daniel Lang wrote:
>>> If you remove the mirror, please remove it temporary such that
>>> it can be easily re-added after I confirm that the problem is solved.
>>
>> Sure.  Please just let us know when you are stable again.
>
> So, meanwhile ftp.leo.org has been stable again for several
> weeks, and also the problem with apache and httpd access
> has been resolved. Please check if all requirements are met
> to have {ftp,http}://ftp.leo.org/ re-added to the Apache
> mirror list.

Yep, looks good and is re-added as of now. Thanks.

Cheers,
Erik