Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vipin singh <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 13:53:45 UTC

CS Install and post install Configuration

Hi,

Recently I have started a hosting provider company (www.guesshost.com),
and now I'm looking to provide IAAS using CS.
I tried Installing but failed every time.
Could you help me out in Installing and post install configuration?
Dedicated server provider is Hetzner Data Center (www.hetzner.de/en/)
and this is my server config:
http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex4

regards,

Vipin

Re: CS Install and post install Configuration

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.
Where and how are you failing Vipin? Have you checked the cloudstack logs
to see what type of failure you're getting?