Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Jejurkar, Shivali" <sj...@iu.edu> on 2020/04/07 23:09:07 UTC

Apache Airavata MFT: Dashboard for session history

Hi,
We did setup the Apache MFT system on our local machine and made some observations.
We have an observation for which we would like to design a session history dashboard component to the system that keeps track of the details of each transfers made by the user previously. The details that can be stored would be date of transfer, source location, destination, transfer status, file name.
Could you provide your feedback/improvements on this suggestion?

Thanks,
Shivali Jejurkar