Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2014/08/29 17:49:38 UTC

kaptchafield won't validate after zone rerender

Hi,

I have t:kaptchaimage and t:kaptchafield in a form within a zone of a component.

After I rerender the zone if there is a error on the form, the kaptchaimage stays the same and teh validation always fails.

If I refresh the page and get a new kaptchaimage and get the answer right first time it works ok, otherwise I get stuck with "Enter the text displayed in the image".

Is this a known bug or perhaps something I did wrong?

John

---