Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/24 22:19:47 UTC

CalloutButton Arrow Location

Hey all,

I put a list into a callout button and the problem I'm having is the arrow location when the list is long.

When
 the list is short, the arrow points to the button as it should.  When
it's long, the arrow points to the left of the middle of the callout
content which could be pretty much anywhere.

On this post
(http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/) the callout arrows seem to change
location relevant to the content and the button. (see Callout Content
Background Styles section).

I'm not sure if I can attach images to this email, but I'll try.

I appreciate any insight you might give.

Using 4.10.0

RE: CalloutButton Arrow Location

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Cool.
Don't forget to upgrade when the final SDK 4.11 will be released :-).

PS: can you post screenshots of the result , please.

Maurice

De : Matthew Weir [mailto:mattcommark@yahoo.com] Envoyé : jeudi 24 octobre 2013 22:39 À : users@flex.apache.org Objet : Re: CalloutButton Arrow Location

Thanks Maurice.  I like the position of the callout itself.  It's just the arrow that is the problem.

Since I can't attach to the email I posted the images online to help understand the problem.

http://grinderholf.com/bad.jpg
http://grinderholf.com/good.jpg

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:33 PM, Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> wrote:

You can force the Callout position using horizontalPosition and verticalPosition.

Maurice

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.