Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 09:17:22 UTC

license question

Hello everyone I want to integrate a foreign project in binary form into my
project.From my perspective the license looks ok to me, very bsdish, so
neither binary nor source
integration should be an issue. But I just need a final confirmation here
before starting
to do it.

Here is the license
http://asm.ow2.org/license.html

Werner

Re: license question

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Yes ASM it is..., the license itself looked pretty much like BSD to me (even
simpler)

Werner

Re: license question

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.