Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Kevin Christmas <ke...@DCHHealth.com> on 2000/10/24 21:46:50 UTC

schema definistion files

Is anyone aware of any issues of copying the file at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
and replacing it with the same file on a local web server?  I tried to do
this, saved the file as soapenc.xml and everywhere where
"Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC", I replaced it with
http://web01.dchhealth.com/xml/soapencoding.xml.  I also replaced my
deployment file where everyplace there was
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" I replaced with the local URL.
I get the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error building response envelope
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Serializer found to serialize a
'org.apache.soap.rpc.Parameter' using encoding style
'http://web01.dchhealth.com/xml/soapencoding.xml'.

thanks for anyhelp.

Kevin