Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 21:25:36 UTC

Java Client Tutorial

Is there any place that has good examples of HBase java API calls?

Re: Java Client Tutorial

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any place that has good examples of HBase java API calls?

http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/package-summary.html#package_description

... which is referred to from the reference guide.

For further samples, would suggest you study unit tests.

Hope this helps,
St.Ack

Re: Java Client Tutorial

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.
The best examples I saw were on the book HBase - The Definitive Guide.

--
Asaf Mesika