Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Scott Sue <sc...@celer-tech.com> on 2015/03/27 18:00:47 UTC

Disruptor upgrade

Hi there,

Are there any efforts to move Storm’s usage of the Disruptor up to 3.x?  If not, I’m looking into upgrading this…

Regards,
Scott

SCOTT SUE
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER

T  : +44(0) 2031 371 603
M : +852 9611 3969

23/F, 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
www.celer-tech.com <http://www.celer-tech.com/>

Re: Disruptor upgrade

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

It was merged to master, but Sean Zhong found failing tuples, and it was
rollbacked.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-350

Actually I dug about this issue but couldn't find a solution.
I wrote a post to Disruptor google groups for help, but since I don't have
unit tests to reproduce so it's blocked.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/lmax-disruptor/Qt2tOiWgFtA/7qqxZOLrBfAJ

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)