Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "ganesh.kris@gmail.com" <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 22:15:11 UTC

POST request comes as GET in wicket

  <TITLE> New Document </TITLE>
  <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="EditPlus">
  <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="">
  <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="">
  <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="">
 </HEAD>
 <BODY>
  <form method=POST action="http://x.x.x.x/rootContext/subcontext">
  <INPUT TYPE=text NAME=your_name VALUE="First Last" >
  <INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Test this form">
  </form>
 </BODY>
</HTML>

But when I look up
((WebRequestCycle)RequestCycle.get()).getWebRequest().getHttpServletRequest().getMethod().
it comes as "GET" and the parameter list is also zero. I am new to Wicket,
so obviously missing something very simple and basic. Can someone provide
some pointers?

Re: POST request comes as GET in wicket

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
when do you test this?

((WebRequestCycle)RequestCycle.get()).getWebRequest().getHttpServletRequest().getMethod(),

and why do you care if it is a get or post?