Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jens Rapp <Te...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/19 14:29:18 UTC

pre-configuring self written plugins

hi there!

is there any way to pre-configure my own maven plugin so that i am able to create and modify a standard config without re-compiling?
i don't want the users to be forced to configure some parameters by themselves.

Re: pre-configuring self written plugins

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Then I would configure the plugin in a group-specific parent pom.
That way each team has it pre-configured the way they want.

Andy

Posted by Jens Rapp <Te...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jens Rapp <Te...@gmx.de>.