Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Bradford Stephens <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 22:53:05 UTC

Seattle Hadoop/Scalability/NoSQL Meetup Wednesday, March 31st. w/ LinkedIn's Jake Mannix

Greetings,

Don't forget that the Hadoop/Scalability/NoSQL meetup is next
Wednesday, March 31st at 6:45pm! We're going to have a very exciting
guest: Jake Mannix from LinkedIn will talk about machine learning on
Hadoop. He's a well-decorated engineer across many disciplines, and
even knows quite a bit about distributed search with Lucene.

We may also hear form Sarah Killcoyne from Systems Biology. She'll be
talking about Big Data in the biology / research fields.

Check out the details here:
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Hadoop-HBase-NoSQL-Meetup/

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Bradford

--
http://www.drawntoscalehq.com --  The intuitive, cloud-scale data
solution. Process, store, query, search, and serve all your data.

http://www.roadtofailure.com -- The Fringes of Scalability, Social
Media, and Computer Science