Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> on 2001/08/16 17:06:42 UTC

Ant Example Running JUnit

Hello All,

I've been trying to get my build to execute my junit tests, but continue to
run into exceptions.  I found an article on IBM's site that gave and example
of how to use it, but it doesn't use the Ant junit tags. Can someone give me
an example of an ant build they are using that executes the junit tests?
And it would be awesome if  could get a more advanced example, one that
perhaps creates a junitreport?

I have the common directory structure of source and build directories.
Thanks alot for any help!

Have a good one,

Steven

Re: Ant Example Running JUnit

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@earthlink.net>.
There are three resources listed at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/resources.html

that demonstrate Ant's JUnit capability also.   Malcolm's article at dW was
pre-<junit> I believe.   My recent dW article shows use of the <junit> tag
as well as the presentation that I did (and posted references to) last
night.   Both of my examples also show <junitreport>.

    Erik

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> wrote:

> Can someone give me an example of an ant build they are using that
> executes the junit tests?

Ant's own build file - for example.

Stefan