Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2006/09/22 10:38:16 UTC

Subscription Trials

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a subscription site, it involves first creating a free
trial, this I guess is something along the lines of a free product. But
of course I still need to collect payment details so that we can
continue at the end of the trial.

Has anyone done this? What is the best way with the new Subscription
stuff?
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
David,

Well, that's pretty much what I'm working on, I was just struck with
some angst this morning that perhaps I'd missed something new!

Thanks for the reassurance! :-)

- Andrew

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.