Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Beelz Ryuzaki <i9...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 14:55:25 UTC

How to initialize an external PostgreSQL DB

Hello,

I have in my possession two VMs. The first one where I installed the
PostgreSQL. And the second one where I want to execute Apache manifoldCF.
However, I don’t know what files should I modify in order to connect to
this external DB.

FYI, I’m using multiprocess-zk file process and I haven’t installed
zookeeper yet. Both VMs are Linux based.

My questions are : what files should I configure in order to initialize my
PostgreSQL database ? Do I need to install zookeeper?

Thank you in advance for your response,

Othman BELHAJ

Re: How to initialize an external PostgreSQL DB

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Well, you are correct in that there is no magic table-creating script.

Karl

Posted by Beelz Ryuzaki <i9...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Beelz Ryuzaki <i9...@gmail.com>.