Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by kalnsh <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 07:54:10 UTC

How to set up continuum and existing projects.

Hi All

I wanted to set up my test automation projects to continuum and run all the
projects using Continuum. All projects are in my local machine.
Is it possible to set up continuum and run it?
Anyone have examples or tutorials please share it.
Please help me
Thank

Re: How to set up continuum and existing projects.

Posted by kalnsh <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Louis Smith,

Thanks for quick reply.I' m using maven 2,junit,testNG
Please share your documentation on setting up an SDI

Thanks

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
Depending on what all you need to run, this can range from quite simple to a