Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/23 18:20:12 UTC

NoSuchMethodError SolrIndexSearcher.doc(I)

I have just configured my Solr to index nutch crawling data. I run dist-war
for Solr and when I deploy my war file from my Intellij IDEA 12.0.4 I get
that severe at my logs:

Mar 23, 2013 7:14:32 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: null:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.doc(I)Lorg/apache/lucene/index/StoredDocument;
    at
org.apache.solr.core.QuerySenderListener.newSearcher(QuerySenderListener.java:78)
    at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore$5.call(SolrCore.java:1601)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

However it is deployed and index, reindex worked, I can get result from my
searchs. Whay may be the reason for that and is that true dist-war to
compile my changes at solr when generating war file?

Re: NoSuchMethodError SolrIndexSearcher.doc(I)

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
I have indicated:

-Dsolr.data.dir

as a JVM parameter and error gone.