Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Roel Harbers <ro...@roelharbers.nl> on 2004/07/15 15:57:13 UTC

Weird bug with svnadmin hotcopy on current directory

Hi,

I create a new, empty, repository "D:\svn\Repositories\Test"
I do "cd D:\svn\Repositories\Test"
I do "svnadmin hotcopy . D:\Dump\svn (D:\Dump existed, D:\Dump\svn did not)
I now get an error: "svn: Can't open file 'D:/Dump/svn/format': The
system cannot find the file specified."
When I look at the directory D:\Dump\svn, it now contains all the normal
repo db folder and files, except the filenames miss their first letter:
- av
- b
- db
- locks
- ocks
- onf
- ooks
- EADME.txt (ok, that one gave me a chuckle)
- ormat

Doing the same from another directory, and using the full
"D:\Repositories\Test" as parameter, it works ok.

WinXP SP1, svnadmin v1.0.4

No biggy, just really weird. (and probably a breeze to fix)

Regards, and keep up the good work,

Roel Harbers

Re: Weird bug with svnadmin hotcopy on current directory

Posted by Roel Harbers <ro...@roelharbers.nl>.
Ah, overlooked the 1.1 changes document:
* fixed: 'svnadmin hotcopy PATH .' (r8659)

Are there Win32 binaries available for 1.1RC1?

Otherwise, I'll take your word for it.

Regards,

Roel Harbers

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.