Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/09/03 17:27:23 UTC

Defaults for compiler plugin

What are the default values for source & target version for the compiler?

Anybody know if this would work?

<source>1.5</source.
<target>1.2</target>

Would this allow me to use generics but run in websphere which isn't compatible with 1.5 code?

Re: Defaults for compiler plugin

Posted by Nick Veys <ps...@gmail.com>.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/retrotranslator-maven-plugin/ ?

Posted by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org>.