Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2006/12/18 12:04:57 UTC

[DAISY] Created: Welcome

A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1285.html

Document ID: 1285
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Welcome
Document Type: WebpageWithSidebar
Created: 12/18/06 11:03:57 AM
Creator (owner): Reinhard Pötz
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 800 bytes
Content:

<pre class="query">select name, summary, creationTime, ownerName where documentType='NewsItem' order by creationTime DESC limit 7 option style_hint = 'news'
</pre>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<h1>Versions</h1>

chosen by a user</p>

Sidebar
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 1059 bytes
Content:

<h1>Apache Cocoon</h1>

need to adapt it to reflect our way towards modulariuzation (blocks), that we
offer continuation based controller and that Cocoon is the best framework when
it comes to XML and the support of multiple output formats.</p>

separation of concerns and component-based web development.</p>

each component on the pipeline specializing on a particular operation. This
makes it possible to use a Lego(tm)-like approach in building web solutions,
hooking together components into pipelines without any required programming.</p>

that keeps concerns separate and allows parallel evolution of all aspects of a
web application, improving development pace and reducing the chance of
conflicts.</p>

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: documentation