Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/04/08 21:43:51 UTC

Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)

I'm not sure what this person means, but I can't deal with it right now.
Does someone want to take care of this?

Joshua.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.
Neil,

Do you have any details on what you are talking about?  The Apache
2.0.35 source is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/

There is a current problem with Apache 2.0.35 that causes some
browsers to not receive output (due to a crash on the server) for
that URL.  We are currently investigating this problem and
hope to have it resolved shortly.

Thanks for using Apache!  -- justin

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Hehe.  I just sent him something too.  Beautiful.  =)

Actually I said "acked" before I acked.  :)  So I'll just leave it with
your message.

> Anyway, I think he's getting the segfaults on Apache 2.0.35 since
> they are for /dist/httpd/.  -- justin

Good point... I hadn't thought of that.

--Cliff

Re: Apache 2.0.35 release: it's missing from your download page (fwd)

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> I'm not sure what this person means, but I can't deal with it right now.
> Does someone want to take care of this?

While it's true that not *all* mirrors have synced up yet, some or
most have.  I did a spot check.  And as for *our* site not having
it, they're just plain wrong.  :)

Acked.

--Cliff