Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 09:35:11 UTC

Modbus Protocol

Hi,

I'm new to mina and I would like to use mina to implement codec for modbus
protocol.
Before I start my implementation,  I had found this url:
http://www.nabble.com/Modus-protocol-tf2696715s16868.html#a7520264

Hi Julien, is that possible that I reuse back what had been done by you?

Best regards,
MK Tan

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Great to see it helps !

BTW for my curiosity, what kind of devices you want to drive ?

Julien

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. It does help. :)

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

I see.  You can bring it into our sandbox at any time if you want.
Please take your time.

Cheers,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by MK Tan <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi greenday,

On 10/31/07, greenday <az...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i am interested in modbus and apache mina. currently i write a modbus
> message center with JAMOD and
> MINA, it is really interesting that if there is a modbus protocol base on
> MINA.
> i can help in this field if you like.

I am so glad to hear that you have a lot of interest in contribution
to the MINA project.  We always welcome your contribution, and I
believe MODBUS protocol support will be a great addition to MINA.
Please take your time and let us know your progress.  It would also be
a good idea to open a JIRA issue and attach related files there.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Modbus Protocol

Posted by greenday <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

i am interested in modbus and apache mina. currently i write a modbus
message center with JAMOD and
MINA, it is really interesting that if there is a modbus protocol base on
MINA.
i can help in this field if you like.

thanks