Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by robottaway <ro...@musiciansfriend.com> on 2006/09/25 22:29:53 UTC

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace

gnodet wrote:

> See
> http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/Unrecognized+xbean+namespace+mapping
>
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet

Could you please clear this up? The link in the above post says that if
defining components in a servicemix.xml file you need the component .jar(s)
in the classpath. Would that entail putting the .jar(s) into the
${Servicemix_Home}/lib folder?

If I am using a service assembly will the installed component .jar(s) allow
my SA to work, or do I still need the .jar(s) in the ${Servicemix_Home}/lib?

What are installed component's .jar files being used for in Servicemix, vs.
those that are in the /lib folder?

-Rob Ottaway