Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mafalda Girão Carvalho <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/13 15:53:48 UTC

Can't download in English

Hello.
I'm trying to download an installer from this source:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

I choose english, but I keep getting Hebrew =/

I can't understand Hebrew enough to even understand the menus.

I have a Macbook Pro with El Capitan installed.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Re: Can't download in English

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 13.12.2017 um 23:15 schrieb Ct Tc:
>    At the top of the screen (on the left, I believe), there is a drop-down
> menu. Select the drop-down and then select English (the English selection
> is in English).
> The drop-down menu is the one with the down-arrow.

here you can just change the language of the webpage. But for the wanted
language of the download files you have to change it in the green area.

Marcus

Re: Can't download in English

Posted by Ct Tc <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

  At the top of the screen (on the left, I believe), there is a drop-down
menu. Select the drop-down and then select English (the English selection
is in English).
The drop-down menu is the one with the down-arrow.

  Hope this helps.

Re: Can't download in English

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,