Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Sell <ku...@gmx.de> on 2006/07/21 09:41:53 UTC

osgi-axis

Hey,

I am using the osgi-axis bundle from knopflerfish
(http://www.knopflerfish.org/repo/index.html) for offering web services out
of an osgi environment. I monitored the SOAP messages created by the axis
bundle and unfortunately it puts an extra "multiRef" tag into the SOAP
response messages. Do you maybe know how I can modify the bundle so that it
leaves out this tag? And is it possible to get the source code of the
axis.jar, maybe I can fix the problem in there.

 This would be very very important for me.

Kind Regards

Christian