Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/06 17:28:09 UTC

September 2018 incubator report

I have signed off on the September report, but I added the following
comment:
A criterion for graduation is adding at least one committer to the
project.  So I believe "Community building" would be a more accurate
assessment of your podling's maturity.

It looks like from the report that there is at least one new contributor.
Are there others who might be ready or near ready to be added as committers?

Alan.

Re: September 2018 incubator report

Posted by Ohad Shacham <oh...@oath.com.INVALID>.
Yonatan Gottesman is the only active contributor that is not committer yet.
I will start a vote for new committer shortly.

Thanks,
Ohad