Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Geotek office <ge...@abv.bg> on 2008/09/29 07:52:12 UTC

Freemarker

Hello

I can not find any documentation about developing ofbiz applications with presentaion layer witch
is created by freemarker templates.
If there is some documentation please share with me.l
If there is some good example application in OFbiz (applicaion with presentaion layer implemented by freenarker templates) please tell me.

I am new to OFbiz. Is there some difference if i create service implemented  by java and use freemarker tempaltes or I use xml for define the presentaion layer ? (I mean the difference in the service itself)

10x

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Also u can try and take help with the following:

http://freemarker.sourceforge.net/docs/

you can search for several examples in OfBiz regarding the usage of
Ftl's by searching for similar tags like

<platform-specific>
</platform-specific>

that calls for an Ftl.And in the respective file u can see the rest.

Thanks and Regards
Harsha

Re: Freemarker

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.