Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kenneth Lee <ke...@netvigator.com> on 2002/12/20 22:20:13 UTC

Jar/Zip: Ambiguity in the doc

>From the Jar manpage:

    ...The extended fileset and groupfileset attributes from
    the zip task are also available in the jar task...

But I don't see these two attributes in the Zip manpage.

Does it mean that Zip and Jar really support these two
attributes, or that Jar supports the ZipFileSet and
ZipGroupFileSet elements of Zip?

Also, both Ear and War supports ZipFileSet but not ZipGroupFileSet according
to the docs. If Jar supports ZipGroupFileSet, why not Ear and War?

Kenneth

Re: Jar/Zip: Ambiguity in the doc

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Kenneth Lee <ke...@netvigator.com> wrote:

>     ...The extended fileset and groupfileset attributes from
>     the zip task are also available in the jar task...
>
> But I don't see these two attributes in the Zip manpage.

This should be element, not attribute.  It referes to <zipfileset> and
<zipgroupfileset>.

Stefan