Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dipu <di...@googlemail.com> on 2008/11/26 15:25:12 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField - gives a type mismatch error on IE - version wicket-1.4-rc1

wicket-autocomplete.js
function function showAutoComplete()
line 291
container.style.zIndex=(!isNaN(Number(index))?Number(index)+1:index);

looks like IE doesn't like big i in zIndex, IE seem to be be happy with
zindex

not sure if that's the correct way to resolve the issue,  i have attached a
patch though.

Thanks
Dipu

Re: AutoCompleteTextField - gives a type mismatch error on IE - version wicket-1.4-rc1

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Wow!  Thanks!  Good to know since I need to release an app today on a
modified version of rc1 just because of this app.  I didn't look into it any
more last night after changing to snapshot and seeing it work.

Thanks again,

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Dipu <di...@googlemail.com>.
In the current trunk,  it's reverted back
to container.style.zIndex=(Number(index)!=Number.NaN?Number(index)+1:index);

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Dipu <di...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.