Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sheng Sun <su...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/06/18 15:47:08 UTC

Can you help me?

Hello,Mr J!

    Here I have a problem when using Xerces-J.
When I running the example in Xerces-J 2_6_2 ,
the example is QueryXS. When I running the example
,the following exception come up:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMImplementationSourceImpl.testImpl(Lorg/w3c/dom/DOMImplementation;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
from class
org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMXSImplementationSourceImpl
	at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMXSImplementationSourceImpl.getDOMImplementation(DOMXSImplementationSourceImpl.java:91)
	at
org.apache.xerces.dom3.bootstrap.DOMImplementationRegistry.getDOMImplementation(DOMImplementationRegistry.java:122)
	at xs.QueryXS.main(QueryXS.java:103)

The JDK version in my computer is 1.4.2_04.

I wonder if you can help me .  Thanks !

Regards!

Sincerely  :  Sheng Sun

           China, MainLand. Hubei Province.Wuhan