Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2018/10/08 16:59:02 UTC

[Call for items] October Beam Newsletter

Hi Beamers:

So much has been going on that it's time to sync up again in the October
Beam Newsletter [1]! :)

*Add the highlights from September to now (or planned events and talks)
that you want to share with the community by 10/14 11:59 p.m. **PDT.*

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version
directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format
something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship
out the newsletter on 10/15.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KWk-pgq0_UR8PrJFstuRPb-dYtW4WspBwMJhfEPGYIM

--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

Re: [Call for items] October Beam Newsletter

Posted by David Morávek <da...@gmail.com>.
Thomas thanks for the reminder! I've added following:
- Euphoria DSL
- HadoopFormatIO
- Beam meetup Prague, Czech Republic

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.