Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2003/05/01 16:23:56 UTC

OJB Scalability

Do you how scalable OJB is? Have any of you done any load test on OJB? If
so, how many users can OJB handle and what is your usage like?  Thanks.

Visit continental.com.  Check-in, choose your seat, print your boarding pass and earn 1,000 OnePass bonus miles each time you book a trip.

http://www.continental.com

Re: OJB Scalability

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Hoang,

Your question can not be directly answered. It all depends on your
hardware and sofware surrounding OJB.
I know of successful load tests with several concurrent users.

I have personally conducted load tests where we simulated up to 200
concurrent users without problems.

In general OJB does not produce any bottleneck in your architecture and
scales well accross multiple servers.

cheers,
Thomas