Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/03 08:47:08 UTC

[ANN] New committer: Andrei Dulvac

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Felix
has invited Andrei Dulvac to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please welcome Andrei.

Andrei, you might want to introduce yourself.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: [ANN] New committer: Andrei Dulvac

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Andrei!

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.