Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Syed Moizuddin <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 06:24:39 UTC

Flink 1.4 release timeline

Hi

Could someone share the 1.4 release timeline. I intend to use the Kafka 11
connector.

Thanks
Moiz

Re: Flink 1.4 release timeline

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Moiz,

the community is working hard to fix the last blockers for the release.
The feature freeze should happen end of this month. After that we will
test the release over some weeks. I think you can expect the 1.4 release
end of November. Feel free to help us with the release by testing the
Kafka 11 connector, once the first release candidate is out.

Regards,
Timo