Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Kellogg <rm...@earthlink.net> on 2003/04/06 15:10:48 UTC

Would someone mind replacing the FAQ link on the toc.html page with a
link to the FAQ?  I have extracted all of the text into the Wiki.
Please call it the "FAQ".

Steve, would you mind adding one more line to your "What if it doesn't
work?" section of the install.html document.  (Yes, I promise I will
learn how to use WinCVS today).

Use the online Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages) for
answers.

A similar note could be added to the index.html file included in the
distribution.

Thanks Steve for the new section.  I think it lays out the expectation
level exactly.
Rick Kellogg

Re: FAQ

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Would someone mind replacing the FAQ link on the toc.html page with a
> link to the FAQ?  I have extracted all of the text into the Wiki.
> Please call it the "FAQ".
>
> Steve, would you mind adding one more line to your "What if it doesn't
> work?" section of the install.html document.  (Yes, I promise I will
> learn how to use WinCVS today).

done. Called it the Axis Wiki, as it can have more than just frequent
questions.