Posted to xsp-dev@xml.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/10/04 18:51:51 UTC

Development of XSP freeze?

Hi to all XSP developers! :)

I am new on this list since 27-Sep-2002, but I dont saw any mails in the list
since then. What happens? Is XSP project dead?

Please someone answer about what happens in the XSP development effort.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Development of XSP freeze?

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:

> Hi to all XSP developers! :)
>
> I am new on this list since 27-Sep-2002, but I dont saw any mails in the list
> since then. What happens? Is XSP project dead?

No, not really. But there seems everybody is happy how XSP is defined
today.

Please take into account that this list is not about developing with XSP.
This list is about the XSP grammar and semantics to make it usefull for
programming.

Cheers

Giacomo

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@mayring.de>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 09:51  AM, Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:
>
> > Hi to all XSP developers! :)
> >
> > I am new on this list since 27-Sep-2002, but I dont saw any mails in
> > the list
> > since then. What happens? Is XSP project dead?
> >
> > Please someone answer about what happens in the XSP development effort.
>
> The list has been quiet for a long time, so I guess the development is
> kind of stale at the moment.

You might want to take a look at xforge on Sourceforge, it aims to be a
replacement for XSP and has two active developers.

Ulrich

Re: Development of XSP freeze?

Posted by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>.

--