Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Malai <ar...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/06/16 23:33:10 UTC

HttpClient

Hi.,
    In my web-application i'm communicating the other external server using thrier HttpClient Library.
Every time the Tomcat does writes a file called inbound.xml and outbound.xml in to my user profile folder.
I do not want to write thease files any more.But other servers JRun and Weblogic are not doing this.

Any idea..Please suggest me to solve this one.

Thanks.,
MALAI

Re: HttpClient

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
inbound.xml and outbound.xml are probably being written in JRUN and weblogic
too, just not the same spot.

inbound.xml and outbound.xml have nothing to do with tomcat. It must be some
custom code.

-Tim