Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/18 16:56:18 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "setrlimit() -- too many processes" on BSDI (fwd)

not acked

From: zollman@magicnet.net
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Tue Jun 18  7:25:27 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "setrlimit() -- too many processes" on BSDI

Submitter: zollman@magicnet.net
Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.1
Version of Apache Used: 1.1b3 / 1.0.5
Extra Modules used: mod_auth_db
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
Whenever we pass 64 running servers, add'l
servers can continue to fork (because the server

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from zollman@magicnet.net -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)