Posted to builds@apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2018/03/11 16:10:13 UTC

Publishing to svnpubsub from Jenkins

Hi,

As part of Maven Git migration, we need to get away from CMS, which can only
build from sources in svn: then we need to be able to do the site build with
Jenkins and publish to svnpubsub (Git is perfect for sources, but would not
work for html content given Maven website structure and size [1])

I created INFRA-16088 [2] issue and got no feedback: is it possible to do?

And is Maven the only project that is interested in such a feature?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://maven.apache.org/developers/website/website-overview.html