Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/03 02:47:38 UTC

Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)

Hi Folks,

First a big thanks for making the latest version of web console available
on docker hub (https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/web-console-standalone/).
As i understand this has fixes for some issues i encountered with ignite
2.0 version

I tried it but unfortunately it looks like this latest version has trouble
connecting to ignite grid. Even though i have ignite & web-agent running on
the same Linux host as the container (with all properly connected as seen
from the logs) web console is unable to connect to it.

As a result i am also unable to use it to connect to my db for model/cache
artifact generation, etc.

Has any one else tried using it?

Regards,
Muthu

-- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to
think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines.
-- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to
see what you believe.

Re: Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey,

Sorry for delayed response.

For point 1, the reason i need is when a service fetches & returns pojos,
if the key is not a member of the pojo (in our case the keys are java
int/long type) how else will the client who consumes the pojos know their
id/keys.

On point 2, I will try as you have suggested & see if it generates pojos
with the keys.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Muthu,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey,

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey,

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Muthu,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vasiliy,

Thanks for responding. I had figured that issue a few days back & have
already deployed ignite (not released in prod yet). I am sorry i should
have updated the team here. Sorry about that & thanks for helping.

I did find one other issue w.r.t to writing/reading to PostgreSQL json type
fields (though mapped correctly as java.sql.Types.OTHER / java.lang.Object
by web console generator). I will post that separately in the forum with
more details on the error as i don't have that right now.

Thanks again!

Posted by Vasiliy Sisko <vs...@gridgain.com>.
Hello @mlekshma.

Posted by Vasiliy Sisko <vs...@gridgain.com>.
Hello @mlekshma.

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
[...]

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.registerCache0(GridQueryProcessor.java:1424)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.onCacheStart0(GridQueryProcessor.java:784)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.onCacheStart(GridQueryProcessor.java:845)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startCache(GridCacheProcessor.java:1185)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:1884)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startCachesOnLocalJoin(GridCacheProcessor.java:1755)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:619)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1901)
[...]
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.H2TableEngine.createTable(H2TableEngine.java:68)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.createTable(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1606)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.registerType(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1525)

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Muthu,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: Trouble using latest Ignite Web Console (2.1)

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.