Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Patrik Sundberg <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/22 22:20:20 UTC

C# Excel AddIn working?

Hi,

I've been trying to get the excel add in example to work without success
(using 0.6 C++ broker). Using latest trunk for the C# client lib and excel
add in.

The add-in is waiting for messages but never receives any. The producer test
app is sending the messages fine.

Anyone else having more success?

Overall I'm struggling with the C# client lib - the docs are very slim and
the error messages that get thrown often empty. It seems more feature
complete than RabbitMQ library, but without docs or examples (or blog posts
etc) it's pretty hard to figure things out unfortunately. I think more docs
and examples would definitly help wider adoption.

Thanks,
Patrik